Are you considering using a business name generator to arrive at a captivating name for your most recent business endeavor? But are you afraid this automated software might give you a name which will not pass your standard? Worst thing which could happen is if it will not meet your client’s expectations.
Worry no more because a company name generator will give you business name ideas with qualities that can serve as your instrument to attain business success. If you want to learn more, continue to read on.
Top Five Must Have Characteristics of Business Names
In the succeeding tips below, you will learn what specific characteristics to look for in a name. So as you ran down the list of business name ideas provided to you by your company name generator provider, it will be easy for you to omit the unnecessary options.
1. It must be memorable. As a first rule, keep it short and simple. This will make your business and domain names easy to remember.
2. It must be readable. Business and domain names must be easy to read whether in writing or in print. Some letters or numbers may have font and typographical issues. Some font styles are difficult to decipher so always keep your client’s in mind when you choose your font style and size.
Just a tip: The number “l” can sometimes be seen as a small letter “1.” So instead of a number 1, you can spell it out as “one.”
3. It must be pronounced easily. It is already known to businesses that their names, as well as the product and domain names must be clear. How will you be able to check on this? You can say the names out loud and ask others if they heard and understood the names clearly.
4. It must be spelled easily. This fourth rule can be applied to domain names. It is important to use a simple word with the correct spelling because your customers might have a hard time searching for your business websites.
5. It must not have a hyphen controversy. This one also applies to your domain names. If you are trying to register a domain that has multiple phrases, it’s hard to decide whether to buy a domain name with hyphens. The best thing you can do is to pay for both- one with hyphen and one without hyphen. Anyway, you can always use a redirect option. What matters most is there will be no wasted traffic.
With these tips, you are assured that your choice of name from among the names provided by your business name generator is well selected. Check through these guidelines and you are on your way to a creative business name with impact.